The long weekend is here which means it’s time for another fabulous cocktail! I am delighted to conclude my collaboration with Só Hotels this week bringing a luxury hotel cocktail experience straight to your doorstep.
The Só Hotels group includes Loughrea Hotel & Spa, Castletroy Park Hotel & Leisure Club, Killeshin Hotel & Leisure Club, Charleville Park Hotel & Leisure Club, Castle Oaks House Hotel & Estate and Athlone Springs Hotel & Leisure Club. Over this six week collaboration we brought you a ‘Cocktail of the Week’ with a step by step video guide from Joe Larkin at Só Hotels to teach us how to make the perfect blend.
Last week we learned how to make the classic Cosmopolitan (CLICK HERE). This week we are learning the art of another hotel favourite, the perfect Strawberry Daiquiri.
- Martini Glass
- 50ml Bacardi
- 50ml Strawberry Syrup/Puree
- 25ml Lime Juice
- 15ml Pineapple Juice
- 15ml Sugar Syrup
- Strawberries or Lime Slice to garnish
- Crushed Ice
- Add the Bacardi, Strawberry Puree, Lime Juice, Pineapple Juice and Sugar Syrup to the shaker.
- Add a Glass of Crushed Ice to the Shaker
- Shake for 20-30 seconds
- Pour into the Martini Glass.
- Garnish with a slice of lime or strawberry.
- Serve & Enjoy!
Watch the step by step video guide on our INSTAGRAM page.
If you would like to enjoy a beautiful Strawberry Daiquiri but do not have the means or the energy to make it yourself, you can order one (or many!) to takeaway from any Só Hotel. Here’s a glimpse at their beautiful takeaway offerings.
If you would like to find out more, visit the Só Hotels website where you will find details on each individual hotel and the links to their respective social media accounts – CLICK HERE
Huge thanks to Joe, Barry and all of the Só Hotels team for all of their help in creating this post and the step by step video guide. If you would like to follow the rest of the Só Hotels Cocktail Series, you can find the links on my INSTAGRAM and FACEBOOK pages.
Are you going to try this Strawberry Daiquiri recipe at home? I would love to see the fruits of your labour so be sure to tag us in your masterpieces on social media.
- All views are my own.
- At the date of writing, I have no paid affiliation with Só Hotels or with any of the product brands used throughout this post and video.
- All information is correct at the date of posting only.
- I make every effort to personally test any products and businesses that I recommend on this website but this is not feasible in all instances and so recommendations may be based on other customer reviews.
- All posts are written for the purposes of supporting Irish people and Irish businesses. Any comments on any pages that contradict that message will be removed and I make no apologies for doing so!