Looking for the perfect Gift? Why not support local and treat your loved one with a day of pampering to look forward to. Unfortunately I could not travel the country and sample thoroughly (on your behalf obivously 😉 ) ! Instead I have scanned the country virtually to bring you a selection of the best Irish hotels that are currently offering gift vouchers for when restrictions lift. A quick word of advice to any spa novices out there – in certain hotels it might be better to buy a generic hotel voucher that can be used anywhere in the hotel rather than restricting to a spa voucher. That you your other half can choose their own treatment and might even be able to follow it up with a nice lunch or afternoon tea.
Here are my top ‘support local’ picks:
- Mount Wolseley Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort – Visit Website
- Farnham Estate Spa & Golf Resort – Visit Website
- Slieve Russell Hotel Golf and Country Club – Visit Website
- Castlemartyr Resort – Visit Website
- Hayfield Manor – Visit Website
- Montenotte Hotel – Visit Website
- The Kingsley – Visit Website
- Royal Marine Hotel – Visit Website
- The Marker Hotel – Visit Website
- The Merrion – Visit Website
- The Shelbourne – Visit Website
- Connemara Sands Hotel – Visit Website
- Loughrea Hotel and Spa – Visit Website
- The Galmont – Visit Website
- Parknasilla Resort & Spa – Visit Website
- Sheen Falls Lodge – Visit Website
- The Europe Hotel & Resort – Visit Website
- Ashford Castle – Visit Website
- Breaffy House Resort – Visit Website
- Westport Plaza Hotel – Visit Website
This list is not exhaustive and I have no doubt that there are some fabulous gems around the country that I did not get to include. If you are very passionate about a beautiful spa that I have omitted please feel free to share under this post. Furthermore if you have you a great experience with any of these Irish businesses please feel free to share that also. We are all in this together. I would love to hear from you that we can all continue to support local businesses together.
- All views are my own.
- At the date of writing, I have no paid affiliation with any of the brands listed above.
- All information including pricing, availability etc is correct at the date of posting only.
- I make every effort to test any recommended products personally but this is not feasible in all instances and so recommendations may be based on other customer reviews.
- All posts on this website and across our social media pages are written for the purposes of supporting Irish people and Irish businesses. Any comments on any of our pages that contradict that message will be removed and I make no apologies for doing so!